Last updated: March 10, 2021
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Our Website and services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Website or provide us with any information about yourself, including your name or email address. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- Information You Provide to Us. Here are some examples of information we collect from information that you voluntarily provide us. Please note we collect this personal identifiable information from you, only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always use this Website anonymously.
- Webforms and Subscriptions. If you elect, you may subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form on our Website so that we can send you email communications about the requested information, products, and/or services. Such personally identifiable information includes but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you may choose to provide.
- Communications. If you contact us directly (via email, phone, text, messaging platform, or through our social media channels), we may collect and store your name, email address, phone number, the content of your message, information about your business and any other data you provide.
- Giveaways, Promotions, and Surveys. We may invite you to complete a survey, provide feedback, or participate in a promotion (like a giveaway), either through our Website or a third-party platform. If you participate, we will collect and store the data you provide us as part of your participation, such as your name and email address and any other requested feedback. If you submit this information via a third-party platform, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
- Shared Public Content. Our Website permits you to publicly interact with us and other users, share content, post comments, and ask or answer questions. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted. If such information is shared on a third-party platform, such as a social media site, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and related agreements of that third party.
- Appointment. When you schedule an appointment, we may ask you for the following information including but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, business information and any other information you choose to provide.
- Payment Information. If you purchase a service or product, we collect data regarding which services or products you’ve purchased and how much you’ve paid for those services or products. We collect certain data about your purchase as necessary to process your request. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our third-party payment processing partners, including your name, credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and zip code. For your security, the Company does not have access to or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
- Information We Collect Automatically. As you visit our Website, including email communications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect non-personal identification information. Non-personal identification information may include but is not limited to certain information about your equipment, browsing action, click patterns, mobile device data, operating system, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and referring website address. The tracking technologies we use include the following:
- Cookies. A cookie is a data text file sent from a website to your browser. It may be stored within your system. We use non-identifying cookies to provide easier site navigation. Our cookies do not generate personal data, do not read personal data from your machine and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address. By tracking usage, we can best determine the needs of our customers.
- Clickstream Data. Through website access logs, we do collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Website. This information is used for internal purposes for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to our users. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties for data processing.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
- To Improve Our Website and User Experience. We continually strive to improve our Website and business offerings, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Provide and Process Services or Goods. We may use information to provide the services or products the you have requested. As well as keep you informed of the same. These services may include services provided by third parties.
- To Send Periodic Emails. If you opt-in to communications on the Website, the email address you provide, may be used to send you information pertaining to our products or services, occasional company news, updates or promotions.
- To Administer a Contest, Promotion, Survey or Other Website Feature. We may invite you to complete a survey, provide feedback, or participate in a promotion (like a giveaway). If you participate, we will collect and store the data you provide us as part of your participation, such as your name and email address and any other requested information.
- Communication. Communicate about and administer our products, services, events, online courses, podcasts, programs and promotions. Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries and comments.
- Conduct Marketing and Sales Activities. We may use your information to generate leads, pursue marketing prospects, perform market research, determine and manage the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and manage our brand.
- Fraud. To protect against unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party service providers to collect and process personal information from or about you on our behalf. Examples include data analysis, marketing and advertising services, email and hosting services, customer services and support, hosting user accounts, processing credit card payments, and collecting customer research or satisfaction surveys. They have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Third Party App Integrations. We may provide you with direct access to functionality from other third parties, including Facebook and Instagram. The placement of social media widgets, or advertising units on the Website may permit these third parties to see information about you and your activities via cookies, web beacons and other technologies they place and/or access on your browser or device, even if you do not interact with them.
- Online Advertising Services. We may use third-party advertising services, like Facebook and Instagram, to deliver advertising about our products and services on our Website, as well as other websites and applications you use. The ads may be based on information we have collected (as outlined above) and information these advertising providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services and may be tailored to your interests. For more information about interest-based ads, and to learn about options for opting out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices or, if you are in the EU, www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
- Contractors or Employees. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Third Party Analytic Services. We may use third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics. These services use tools to help us analyze your use of the Website, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Website, usage and performance data, and purchasing behavior. We use this data to improve the Website and provide information, products and services that may be of interest to you.
- As Required By Law. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena or other lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (ii) respond to your requests; or (iii) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Website.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission or at your direction.
DO NOT TRACK.
When you use the Website, we may receive “do not track” requests from you, whether via signals from web browsers or other mechanisms. At this time, we do not respond to such “do not track” requests, although we may choose to do so in the future.
You have the rights in relation to personal information we hold about you. Below is an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Website.
- Marketing Communications. By submitting your name and e-mail address to us, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from us. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the directions in any email or elsewhere on this Website.
- Transactional Or Service Email Communications. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications, product updates, and billing information), and your purchase of products and services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications from us, you must not purchase any products or services from the Website and/or cancel your user account.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE.
The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website or over email; any transmission is at your own risk.
ACCESSING, UPDATING, TRANSFERRING AND DELETING YOUR DATA.
To update your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you, to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required.
If you wish to access any personal information, we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal information, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us at email@example.com. You also may have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
We will only process personal data about in accordance with the following legal basis:
- Necessity. As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you. For example, by processing your order and delivering the products you purchase.
- Legitimate Interest. When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, to communicate with you about changes to our products or services or legal documents, to prevent fraud, or to provide, protect and improve our products and services. We only rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
- Consent. If we request your consent to a specific processing activity (such as to send marketing emails), and you provide your consent in the manner indicated; and
- Legal Obligation. In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to legal process requests.
The Website may contain features or links to web sites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Website. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
In order for us to provide the products and services to you, your personal information will be stored and processed in the United States. Where data is shared with third-party data processors, your data will be captured, transferred, stored and processed in accordance with their policies, practices and in compliance with their local regulatory laws.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. If you wish to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties (if any) for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You may opt out of such future sharing of your personal information (as defined by California Shine the Light Act) and/or request information about our compliance with this law. To submit your request, send an email to email@example.com with the phrase “California Shine the Light” and include your mailing address, state of residence, zip code and email address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR.
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: March 10, 2021
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Paradigm Business Consulting LLC (“Company”). These Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use and access to our Company’s website (www.the-paradigm.com) and any of our social media channels or emails (collectively the “Website”) or use or purchase of our services and/or products (individually and collectively the “Services”).
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Websites. By accessing or using any part of our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, then you may not access or use the Websites or any of our Services therein.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITE. In order to access the Website, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) for any reason and without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, interruption, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the features of the Website caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Company owns all rights, titles, and interest in and to the Website and Services, including, without limitation, Website content, organization, graphics, design, artwork, compilation and other matters related to or included on the Website and Services. Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, artwork and slogans are Company’s trademarks and you must not use these marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners and should not be used without those respective owners’ permission. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, reproduction, or copying of these terms or any content on the Website or Services will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES. You agree to use the Website for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes our rights, or the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- NO USERS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD. The Website and Services are only for users of the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at this Website or provide any personal information about yourself to us.
- FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. All of the information provided throughout the Website or in our Services (including the digital content delivered via email, blog, podcasts, live and prerecorded events, on social media, through webinars and other content, whether available for purchase or not) are resources for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on the Website are not a substitute for personalized advice and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
- SERVICES DESCRIPTION. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Services, we do not guarantee the description as entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to discontinue any of the Services at any time for any reason. All Services are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing. Prices of all Services are subject to change.
- LIMITED LICENSE. Your ability to view content on our Website grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to use the information available to you for your personal, non-commercial use only. Should you decide to purchase Services from our Website, the Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use them for your own personal and internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to publish, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, transfer, alter, sell, create derivate works of, enhance or in any way exploit any of the products in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the products for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any of the Website or Services. Doing so may infringe on our intellectual property rights, as outlined above.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICES OR WEBSITE CONTENT. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, create derivative works, or exploit, for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of the, Services or Website or content or other information or materials of any kind that you do not own without our express prior written consent. This includes digital products, photographs, illustrations, artwork and/or free downloads.
- AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER. Please note this Website may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission, services and/or complimentary products for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
- AMAZON AFFILIATE. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. All information provided on this Website and/or in its Services is for educational and informational purposes only. This information should not be taken as legal advice, professional advice, opinions, or recommendations for you and your business. It is strongly advised that any information purchased or seen on this site is reviewed by an attorney or an expert in the city and state in which you live. No user of the Website or Services should act, or refrain from acting, on the basis of information included on this the Website or Services without first consulting legal counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.
- TESTIMONIALS DISCLAIMER. The Website may contain testimonials by users of our Services. The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our Services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY Your decision to visit our Website, use information contained herein, and purchase Services we offer is purely voluntary, and you understand we are not responsible or liable for any harm or damage to you or your business, life, health, or family resulting from direct or indirect use of materials or content contained on our Website. You agree to hold Company harmless from any damages directly or indirectly resulting from your use of content or Services on our Website or distributed through email, and agree you will not make any claims against Company herein.
- EARNINGS DISCLAIMER. Any earnings or income statements or examples shown through our Website are only estimates of what might be possible now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of our Website or Services. You agree that Company is not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Website. You are solely responsible for your results.
- NO ENDORSEMENTS. We may provide links to other websites or resources, which are not maintained by or related to us. We have no control over these websites or resources and their content, and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of the links, goods, services, materials or information contained on any such website. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites. You also acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by, or in relation to, the use of any content, goods or services offered through these links or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third party claims relating to your posting or using such links.
- THIRD PARTIES CONNECTING TO OUR WEBSITE. Company is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party websites that may be linking to our Website and Company makes no representation or warranty regarding such third parties, their websites, their content, or their goods and services.
- SHARED INFORMATION NOT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. Information you provide or share with us directly or indirectly, on our Website, (whether in the form of emails, text messages, comments, audio calls or video calls) will not be treated as confidential or privileged, as they may be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside of the Company. Also, any expressed opinion by another user is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of the Company.
- FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS. With your prior permission, you agree that the Company has the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, submissions, surveys, comments, calls, otherwise, for the purposes of marketing or promoting the Company’s services and/or products.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS. Information provided about the Website and/or Services is subject to change. Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Company disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the Website.
- NO GUARANTEE. The Company may share the successful results, testimonials or reviews of the Company, its users, or customers on the Website. Such examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results, future earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. By accessing the Website and using our services you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in our Website and/or Services is a promise, warranty or guarantee to you of such results.
- NO WARRANTIES The use of the Website and Services are at your sole risk. The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Website and Services. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR ANY ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through or from the Website shall create a warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and/or limitations of liability, so a portion of the foregoing may not apply to you. In such a case, any such disclaimer or limitation of liability is limited to the minimum extent permissible under applicable law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree to absolve the Company of any and all liability or loss that you or any person or entity associated with you may suffer or incur as a result of use of the Services and/or any information and resources contained in the Website. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of the Website and/or Services. Our liability to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount you have paid us in the twelve (12) months before the event giving rise to your claims.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website and Services and related services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website to any person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Website, if you violate the Terms.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship. The Company is agreeing only to provide Client with access to the Services, which may include education and information. The information contained in the Services including any interactions with the instructors, is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice.
- TERMINATION. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and/or Services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION Should any dispute arise, you agree to resolve any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions by Mediation in Escondido, CA by the American Arbitration Association, Dispute Resolution Services, and agree to be bound by the decision(s) of the selected mediator. Any costs and fees associated with the mediation, other than attorney fees, will be shared equally by the both of us. If the dispute is not resolved within thirty (30) calendar days after it is referred to the mediator, it shall be settled exclusively by submitting to binding arbitration in Escondido, CA. A party electing arbitration must initiate proceedings by filing an arbitration demand with the American Arbitration Association (AAA). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction to do so. Costs of arbitration, including attorney fees, will be allocated by the arbitrator.
- EFFECT OF HEADINGS. The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of the Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
- WAIVER. Company’s waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms shall not be deemed, nor shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of the Company.
- SEVERABILITY. If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign these Terms without the express written consent of Company.
- GOVERNING LAW. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California
- CHANGES TO TERMS. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
- HOW TO CONTACT US. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question or comments regarding the Terms.